[lit-ideas] Re: A Revolution in the USA?

  • From: "Judith Evans" <judithevans1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 22:20:42 +0100

> I was responding to the comments by Rellikgnik on the Amazon
site not to
> Lawrence.  I'm sorry I didn't make that clear.

it was clear, Helen; I added in a comment of Lawrence's.

> It is too hot for a Canadian -

ah -- yes; it was too hot here for Brits in July and early in
August,
and will be again;  not as hot as it is there but high 80s and
very humid.

> My daughter finally got home late last night after a
near-accident in a
> torrential downpour in South Carolina.

I had a homecoming like that once... at least she is home now.

> wishing she were sitting in her mother's garden with a glass of
herb tea and
> dubonnet

I like dubonnet and I like your mother's garden.  Mine is
unfortunately
extraordinarily scruffy, but I may sit out in it again now it's
cooler

Judy