[lit-ideas] Re: A Possibly Very Good Idea

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 15:51:01 -0400

That's what I said about what if Israel fed the hungry children, and helped
put out of work Palestinian adults to gainful work building the area
instead of proving their military prowess and superiority through
arrogance.  1,000 Palestinians for 3 Israelis, give me a break.  Sounds
like you might be coming around to thinking that maybe peace begets peace
and war begets war.

philosophy and the arts <THEORIA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>