[lit-ideas] Re: surrealism

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 16:21:19 -0400

Oppositionalist?  Because I don't like television?  That's an interesting way
to put it, that the only way someone can dislike television is by being an
oppositionalist.  It's better not to say anything about one's self, even on
this erudite list they think you're being "oppositionalist".  Whatever.

I find learning about something, like right now I'm learning about the M.E., is
so much fun.  Escapism does nothing for me except in small amounts on occasion,
like tonight's movie is A Bug's Life.  I don't like movies that leave me
annoyed.  A lot of comedy does that, it's very irritating I think.  I hope A
Bug's Life is good.