[Linux-Anyway] Re: internal mail/cigarettes

  • From: Raquel Rice <raquel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Linux-Anyway@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2002 15:50:51 -0700

On Sat, 27 Jul 2002 15:25:44 -0700 (PDT)
Meph Istopheles Meph Istopheles <meph@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > >   Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law.
>
> > >   Meph
>
> > "What is hateful you do not do to your neighbor: that is the
> > whole Torah."
> > --Shammai
>
>   Wheee!

"There is, however, a somber point in the social outlook of
Americans. Their sense of equality and human dignity is mainly
limited to people of white skin...The more I feel like an American,
the more the situation pains me."
--Albert Einstein, 1946 address at Lincoln University

 ... and I'm not a non-white person!  That same thought can also be
applied to other groups of people.

--
Raquel