[Linux-Anyway] Re: internal mail/cigarettes

  • From: Meph Istopheles <meph@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Linux-Anyway@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2002 11:26:07 -0700 (PDT)

> I quit 6 years ago next month.  I figure that I have more
> important things to do than preach to someone about smoking.
> It's getting hard enough in California for a person to smoke
> anyway.  I get really pi***d at the anti-smoking bigots.

  Heh.  And this -- the anti-tobacco measures & advocates -- is
another reason I won't return to California.

  I want to move to Europe where one can still enjoy a good smoke
without being treated like a criminal.  Besides, with the coming
theocracy, there may be little choice ~but~ to move.

  Meph

--
  How come we never talk anymore?