[Linux-Anyway] Re: internal mail/cigarettes

  • From: Raquel Rice <raquel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Linux-Anyway@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2002 14:46:30 -0700

On Sat, 27 Jul 2002 11:54:13 -0700 (PDT)
Meph Istopheles Meph Istopheles <meph@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>   Raquel,
>
> > Please don't get me started on the theocracy thing.  I fight
> > that at every turn anyway.  Very involved ... long story ...
> > maybe someday ...
>
>   Why not?  That sounds Linux related to me;-).
>
>   And it is, of course.  Because our freedoms will suffer (as
> they continually do), & with that, Linux & open source will also
> suffer.
>
>   Feel free here, anyway.
>
>   Meph

Since there doesn't seem to be too much personal stuff being shared
at this point, I'll just say that I think every person has the right
to think, feel, believe and to live their lives the way that they
personally see fit ... ... so long as they treat every other person
with respect and with dignity.

--
Raquel