[liblouis-liblouisxml] Proposal for next liblouis release date

  • From: Christian Egli <christian.egli@xxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml <liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2013 14:28:51 +0100

Hi all

I'd like to release version 2.5.4 of liblouis early next year, let's say
Friday 2014-1-17. That's approximately four weeks from now. It will
contain all the accumulated fixes according to the NEWS file and
possibly some other stuff that we manage to get ready by the release
date.

- Is the date OK with everyone?
- Are there any pending changes that need to go in this release?

SBS Leser, die neue Hoerbuch-App fuer iPhone und iPad. Mehr Infos unter
http://online.sbs.ch