[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Proposal for next liblouis release date

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2014 11:49:52 -0600

I have not found a problem with the code for the uplow opcode yet. In
any case, it only occurs if one tries to override a rule for a character
with another rule.

liblouis has two ways of entering Unicode, wither as UTF-8 or in the
form \xhhhh where hhhh is four hexadecimal digits.

liblouis is usually compiled for 16-bit characters, but it can be
compiled for 32-bit.

John