[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Proposal for next liblouis release date

  • From: Christian Egli <christian.egli@xxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2014 13:26:16 +0100

Hi all

On 01/09/2014 02:47 AM, Mesar Hameed wrote:

I would prefer if we could delay until March 1st, there are some major
improvements for the Danish tables that Bue and I are keen to see
made available in a release, but it will most likely not be doable by 17th Jan.

OK, I've decided to delay the release until March 1st. This will give Mesar time to include the danish tables and I will have time to sort the download properly[1].

So if you have a feature or a bug that you would like to see implemented or fixed please submit your patches before March 1st.

Footnotes:
[1] I do have access to liblouis.org now, but I think it's not enough to just place the tarball there. To that end I'm working on a simple web site that unifies the sites for liblouis and liblouisutdml.

SBS Leser, die neue Hoerbuch-App fuer iPhone und iPad. Mehr Infos unter
http://online.sbs.ch