[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Proposal for next liblouis release date

  • From: Keith Creasy <kcreasy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2014 13:37:54 +0000

I agree Ken but there have to be goals for when a product is released or the
release never happens. This is especially true of something like LibLouis where
constant changes are happening. There is always one more thing.

What I like to do is set a date and then decide what we want to be in that
release. Those become the milestones and then the release date can be adjusted
if necessary based on progress toward the milestones or goals.