[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Proposal for next liblouis release date

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2014 08:52:56 -0600

It turns out that removing the spacing parameter would involve a lot of
low-level code manipulation. I cannot give it priority in my own work. There
are other things that are much more important, such
as emphasis, Nemeth and backtranslation.

Christian, I'll see about getting you access to www.liblouis.org, so you can do
uploads and maintain the site.

John