[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: New Releases

  • From: Christian Egli <christian.egli@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 12:42:44 +0200

Hi all

"John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> weeks ago and is also on that page. liblouis and liblouisxml can be
> copied to their separate project pages and the NEWS, etc. updated.

I'm working on the NEWS file for liblouis and will upload liblouis to
the Google page as soon as I'm ready.

There have been some liblouis releases between the last update to the
NEWS file (1.8). I cannot reconstruct which changes were released in
which release, so I'll just group all the changes (which I'm taking from
the svn logs) with the 2.1 release.

> The sugestion has been made that the Windows binary for liblouisxml
> which is also on the downloads page should be copied to the
> liblouisxml project page, so it is more generally available.

Is there a binary somewhere?

> The Java bindings for liblouisutdml seem to work, but I am having
> trouble getting Java to find the liblouisutdml library.

Are there also bindings for liblouis?