[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: New Releases

  • From: Keith Creasy <kcreasy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2014 17:24:52 +0000

It seems good enough to me.

-----Original Message-----
From: liblouis-liblouisxml-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:liblouis-liblouisxml-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Michael Whapples
Sent: Monday, April 28, 2014 1:16 PM
To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: New Releases

OK, done something slightly different, mainly because it seemed to make sense.

To use the default callback call the register function with NULL.

To turn off logging just set the logging level to LOG_OFF.

This keeps the API slimmer than having a separate function for disabling
logging. I am not sure it needed to be any more separate than setting the log
level, it makes sense as well to put it there (well actually it was always
there because of having log levels built in).

If we feel happy with that I will see about updating the NEWS file (if needed).

Michael Whapples