[liblouis-liblouisxml] New Releases

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2014 03:37:47 -0500

I had proposed a releasee of liblouisutdml on May 1. However, I think
the work on logging should be completed and then liblouis and
liblouisutdml should be released together. I will be happy to have
Christian do the releases and put them on the liblouis website.

On logging, I understood the advantages when Keith explained that it
was much better to use a callback than a logging file. The file gave
me trouble also. I'm wondering what happens if no callbacck is given.
Shouldn't the behavior be the same as it is now?