[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: New Releases

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2014 09:10:09 -0500

I find the idea that if no callback is specified then lou_logPrint is
used as at present intuitive. I do like the idea of having a function
call to turn off logging. It shouldn't be made easy.

In my original message I intended to suggest that liblouis and
liblouisutdml should be released at the same time, once everything is
ready in both libraries.

John