[LRflex] Re: Introduction

  • From: David Simms <simmszee@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 08:12:28 -0800 (PST)

Que c'est complique cette photographie digitale !
Thanks for the interpretation. I'll have to reread it a few times. By the way,
I need to find the accents somewhere in Yahoo.
Merci beaucoup,
Dave

________________________________
 De : "Miha Golobic" <miha.golobic@xxxxxxxxx>
 A : leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Copie à :
 Objet : [LRflex] Re: Introduction

Hello David Simms,

4/3 also happens to be an open standard, with many adapters available, but is
not half frame or 50% of the area of a standard 35mm frame; it's quarter frame.

35mm 1x Full Frame
Leica DMR 1.37x 52% (half frame)
Nikon DX 1.52x 43%
4/3 System 2x 25% (qurter-frame)