[LRflex] Re: Introduction

  • From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 17:28:35 +0100

Le 24 nov. 09 à 17:12, David Simms a écrit :

Que c'est complique cette photographie digitale !

Mais non !
This was much trickier

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Playground/Old+ladies-1140773.jpg.html

One click, c'est fait !
Although I still have to find the smileys on the mac too ...

Before buying into any sensor size or manufacturer, make you own judgement by visiting photoshops with a card of your own (you can resell it afterwards, or use it when you do have a digital camera) , to be examined peacefully at home. Or try gear that your friends possess, even though everyone tends to 'defend' their obviously biased own choices, your servant not being the either the last or the least.

Congrats on your French, with or without accent.
Feel free to ask questions, you'll find many a dedicated lister here to help.

Bien cordialement de Metz
Philippe

Thanks for the interpretation. I'll have to reread it a few times. By the way, I need to find the accents somewhere in Yahoo.
Merci beaucoup,
Dave

 De : "Miha Golobic" <miha.golobic@xxxxxxxxx>
 A : leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Copie à :
 Objet : [LRflex] Re: Introduction

Hello David Simms,

4/3 also happens to be an open standard, with many adapters available, but is not half frame or 50% of the area of a standard 35mm frame; it's quarter frame.

35mm

1x

Full Frame

Leica DMR

1.37x

52% (half frame)

Nikon DX

1.52x

43%

4/3 System

2x

25% (qurter-frame)

Welcome to the list!

Miha

Instant message from any web browser! Try the new Yahoo! Canada Messenger for the Web BETA