[LRFlex] Introduction

  • From: Julian W <julianw123@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: LeicaReflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 10:39:01 -0700 (PDT)

Hello everyone,

I am Julian, and I have been "silently" following this
list for a while. I must say it has been every
interesting. I really enjoy reading all the emails ..
everyone is easy going and really enjoy their
photography and Leicas as well. And of course, very
knowledgeable and well experience in the gear.

I am an amateur photographer. Currently located in
Sweden. But my job has allowed we to travel a bit the
last couple of years ? so I have managed to take as
much pictures as I can.

My gear is very mixed ? very lean on R gear ? R8 and a
50f2. On the M side, I use a Konica body with 35 f1.4,
50f2 and a Konica 90f2.8. And on the digital world, I
use the Sony 717. And on the AF Slr, Canon 300 (I
think it is called Rebel) w/h 50 f2.5 Macro and 28
f2.8 and 50f1.8II.

I have my private website, and I do try to update it
between work ?. It does take a long turn around time
to process and scan each photo. All are most welcomed
to visit and drop your comments and votes.

www.julianw-photo.co.uk

Looking forward to more of the LRflex Forum!

Cheers.