[LRFlex] Re: Introduction

  • From: "Bille Xavier F." <hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 18:57:21 +0000

Welcome in Patrick.

We are all anxious to see your pix <grin>. In fact, as you will find out, we are a bunch of relaxed photogs.

May I take the excuse of your subscription to mention to our list that we have now 100 subscribers?

A great sucess for David Young and me !
A bad sense of humor again, of course, I want to say that the success is the result of YOU, subscriber.

I really enjoy being with you all. Have a nice Day.

---------------------------------
Xavier F. BILLE
Maisons-Alfort - France.

From: "Patrick Werner" <patrickw@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: "LEICA Group" <LeicaReflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [LRFlex] Introduction
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 11:06:35 -0400

Hello,

My name is Patrick Werner and I am an (extremely) amateur photographer.
I live in Knoxville, TN and I enjoy photographing my adventures in The
Great Smoky Mountains, state and local parks; and documenting my 2 year
old's adventures.  I use a recently inherited LEICA R4 that is in new
condition.  I have two lenses; 1:2.8/60 and a 1:3.4/180.  I found this
group at David Young's direction after I stumbled across his website.  I
hope to have pictures up on a website shortly.

Thank you,

Patrick Werner