[JA] Re: Can't Open Bad Message

  • From: J�rel DD Arbaugh <computerist@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, no-tag-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 22:12:05 PDT

}Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 02:27:46 -0500
}Subject: [JA] Can't Open Bad Message
}From: Don L Elias
}
}I received a message - it's a newsletter (in HMTL) that I
}receive regularly, but this particular one causes Juno
}to crash.  I get the following message:
}
}
}(I am using W98Se and Juno V4.11.)
}
}
}I found that the "Current Folder" is stored in juno.ini
}but I cannot find where the information specifying
}which message in that file was the last one opened
}and will be opened when I go to that folder.
}
}Does anyone have any idea where that info is stored
}so I can change it or any other ideas as how to get
}around this problem and access the other messages?
}
}Thanks for any ideas.
}
}Don Elias
}

        I THINK it is one of the two numbers at the end of the line in
director.frm.  The last is a type, so it must be the one before that.
(Juno 1 has a number at the beginning, and 4 numbers at the end.)
--
| Computerist.    KG6HNO  This user is located in California.  It is a
violation of California law to send unsolicited commercial mail to this
user.
---