[JA] Re: Can't Open Bad Message

  • From: Don L Elias <donelias@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 02:27:34 -0500

The point I thought was obvious (but apparently wasn't)
is that once I had done what I described in my email
below is that my problem was solved!!!!!!!!

Once I was able to isolate the bad message from
everything else, then I was home free.  I did not delete
the bad stuff because I still may play with it to try to
find out what is different about it.

As a little background, I receive a "Tip of the Day" every
day from this source and it has only been this one that
has caused me grief.  I contacted the owner of the list
and he said nobody else complained - but this message
will crash both of my machines.  Very strange!!!!

You suggested to "delete the second folder [refer to
director.frm to see which one it is] when Juno is not
running" but I don't know why you specified "when Juno
is not running."  It is easier to delete a folder thru Juno
by "File/Delete Folder" and I can look at director.frm
while Juno is running.  On my other computer (W95)
it doesn't let me open director.frm when Juno is running
so I just copy and paste it and look at the copy.  I
have no idea why the 2 systems are different in that
way.  Both are V4.11 but one is W98SE and the other
W95.

Thanks for all your help and head scratching   :^)

Don Elias