[JA] Re: Can't Open Bad Message

  • From: Don L Elias <donelias@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 12:42:17 -0500

Since it is an HTML message, any keystrokes I hit do
not do anything except cause a "ding" telling me the
program is not ready until it is fully loaded.  This is how
my computer always responds when trying to display
a message with HTML.

I might have not tried the right combination.  I tried
new to me.

I hope you received my update telling how I was able to solve
my dilemma.  Thanks for the info.

Don Elias