[JA] Re: Can't Open Bad Message

  • From: Don L Elias <donelias@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 13:10:38 -0500

Apparently this message never was transmitted to the
group.  I'll try again.

Don Elias

Ignore previous message.  I was able to import the "bad"
folder to another computer networked to this one, and it
did not crash right away.  I moved the "bad" message to
a new folder (which caused that machine to crash when
I tried to look at the message.)  I then imported the "bad"
folder less the "bad" message (which now was a "good"
folder but with one less message) back into the primary
computer and everthing is fine.  (Except that viewing the
"bad" message still causes either machine to crash.)

If anyone can follow all of this information, I say hooray
for you!!!!!!!!  I can barely follow it and I was the guy that
did it.

Don Elias