[JA] Re: Can't Open Bad Message

  • From: Don L Elias <donelias@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 12:36:23 -0500

I had tried all that sort of things, but the file is a 12MB file and
for the most part is not very readable in a text editor.  I used
to do that prior to V4.11 where is was just text, but V4.11
does some funny things to the format that I can only figure
out about 80%.  That means I cannot figure it out!!!!

I could, of course, pick out the one "bad" message and read
it but my objective was to read the other 876 messages in
that folder.   Much too big a task for this method.

I hope you received my update telling how I was able to solve
my dilemma.  Thanks for the info.

Don Elias