[JA] Re: Can't Open Bad Message

  • From: rsgilmore@xxxxxxxx
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 10:20:45 -0400

On Mon, 21 Oct 2002 02:27:46 -0500 Don L Elias <donelias@xxxxxxxx>
writes:

> I received a message - it's a newsletter (in HMTL) that I receive
regularly, but this particular one causes Juno to crash.
> ...  I have been switching xxxx.frm files and editing the "Current
Folder" variable in juno.ini

============

Explore to < ../Juno/USERxxxx >.

Look at  < director.frm > in Notepad.  It will "translate" real names for
all those < foldxxxx.frm > you see...   Look for the name of the folder
giving you trouble... get it's number.

Open that folder ( it's not too huge ) in Notepad, or other text editor,
and enjoy...

Hopefully, you'll be able to read whatever information is useful  (or
troublesome);  you can actually edit those files  --  suggest you make a
COPY of that folder to practice on, just in case.

Good Luck