[JA] Can't Open Bad Message

  • From: "J. Random User" <jamu007@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 08:35:45 EDT

On Mon, 21 Oct 2002 02:27:46 -0500
         Don L Elias <donelias@xxxxxxxx> writes:

> I found that the "Current Folder" is stored in juno.ini
> but I cannot find where the information specifying
> which message in that file was the last one opened
> and will be opened when I go to that folder.

      My guess is that the .frm itself contains the 'current message'
pointer.  I would use something like <ctrl>a right after the switch into
the folder.  To prevent rendering.  Press the enter key, release, press
control, press a, release a, release control; all as quickly as my
fingers allow.

      I do <alt>c <home> to keep the most recently downloaded message
from opening.  My fingers are fast enough, and my computer slow enough,
that the first message in my inbox becomes the current message and the
most recently downloaded remains "new."

      The other idea is to turn off all the rendering options you can
find.