[JA] Re: juno_accmail Digest V3 #259

  • From: Don L Elias <donelias@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 02:31:52 -0500

I wish I knew what you were responding to.

Since I am not on the digest there is no way to tell what
subject or message you are addressing.  I thought it
might be to one I wrote but you spoke of handling web
pages and I don't use Juno for the web.

I tried Juno 5 but quickly went back to V4.  V5b might be
okay for people with a live connection but not for us
dial-up folks.  V5 seems to assume that you are
constantly accessing the web.  No thanks!!!!!!!!!

Don Elias