[JA] Re: JUNO crash

  • From: Billy Wong <bhs1989@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2002 01:26:25 -0400

On Fri, 25 Oct 2002 14:46:14 -0400 "Jim Venedam"
<jamesvenedam@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> Since upgrading to v5.0.33 a couple weeks ago, I've
> been getting an occasional pop-up saying that an error
> has occurred and that JUNO must close.

   I get the same messages too, which is one of the reasons why I went
back to v4.0.  By my experience with v5.0.33, it crashes at certain times
whenever I use my Microsoft Intellimouse Pro's wheel inside the Juno Web
Browser while online.  Don't know exact reason why, but I think in my
case it *might* be a conflict with the MS mouse driver.  So far with
v4.0, no problems at all...

   ___Billy Wong___
   BHS1989@xxxxxxxx
   http://www.angelfire.com/80s/billythekid16