[JA] Re: TV listings by accmail

  • From: thepccat@xxxxxxxx
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 13:26:09 -0700

Well, that suspicion fits the data. It was a great freebie while it
lasted. I get Netsurfer Digest -- if they write about another service, or
I hear of one I'll let U know. If Yahoo has any sense they will reopen as
a paid service -- I would think many on a DSL or Cable account would pay
a few $/mo to have such at their keyboard-tips.

thepccat

On Fri, 25 Oct 2002 16:12:59 EDT Julian B Hilaire <jbh1492@xxxxxxxx>
writes:

>       Among other things they won't show anything after 10/31 and
> half the
> time the data is incomplete, "no info found" instead of the shows.
[...]