[jos64] Re: Jos to merge with CLiPS - WiNGS!

  • From: Greg/DAC <billnacu@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jos64@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2001 15:37:32 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 6 Dec 2001, Amund Gjerde Gjendem wrote:

> Btw apologizes for c64.nvg.org is down again, haven been able to get it on
> the net with the new binaries, and havent got the time to tweak in the
> source to make it work at the moment....

  Nate had his 128 Tower WebServing with JOS... With a Cable connection it
was potentially up all the time.

   What's going on with your 128 and JOS now a days Nate?

               Greg\DAC

PS...  Never under estimate the annoyance of a noisy computer. If I were
you, I'd try to cool your computer without the big crazy Fans.  Then when
it's quiet you can leave it on 24/7. :)  Serving with jos. :) ON the
Web. :)  Power to the People. :)

-
Jos Homepage - http://www.jolz64.cjb.net/
with unsubscribe in the Subject field