[jos64] Re: Jos to merge with CLiPS - WiNGS!

  • From: Wildstar <wildstar128@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jos64@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2001 14:15:30 -0800 (PST)

The =WiNGS= idea sounds cool. I'll see what 1.0 is like and I'll look at
developing a Object Oriented Modular Based Programming Language for this. This
will be based on many principles from C/C++,Java and VisualBasic (Windows).
This will also include principles from some other languages.

This is at this time inofficial. I would expect there to be Event-driven
operations in this language. Just need a good C/C++ compiler for C=/6502.
Need more info on the architecture design.

Wildstar
E-Mail: wildstar128@xxxxxxxxx
        wildstar128@xxxxxxxxxxx