[jos64] Re: Jos to merge with CLiPS - WiNGS!

  • From: Wildstar <wildstar128@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jos64@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2001 14:57:44 -0800 (PST)

--- Bryan Pope <bpope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Isn't there a C compilier for JOS already?  Then all =WiNGS= really needs is
> a good IDE.  Then you just put your widgets where you want them and write
> your code for all the events generated.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Bryan
Sounds good.. An OS just needs more developer tools available. For =WiNGS=, we
just need a nice good IDE environment for C and (maybe C++ enhancements), JAVA,
Assembler for 6502-65c816, and some other tools as well. This would make C=
machines a great little computer. Like to see when 65c032 come out. Meanwhile
our choice for 32/64/128/256 Bit operations would be Intel,Motorola, DEC and
some others (RISC) manufacturers. SCPU is a great 16 Bit CPU/accelerator.

=WiNGS= could evolved to handle this. What about that z80 ?
It would give 4 Mhz to our C= (internal on 128/128D).

=====