[jos64] Re: Jos to merge with CLiPS - WiNGS!

  • From: Jolse Maginnis <jmaginni@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jos64@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2001 16:25:09 +1100

Amund Gjerde Gjendem wrote:

> Well, i use a serial cable and run it at 115,2kbps and constantly
> connected to the net only reason why its down is when JOS crashes
> (which take about one week)
> But after the last binary-update i could not get it to run (earlier i had
> to modify source, but Jolse told me that it was not nesesary anymore....)
> Anyway, i dont have the time to fix it right now...

Which part doesn't work? Does the serial link work at all, or just fails
to do 115,2kbps? Or it something else?

About open source - It's my intention to still keep things open source,
but eventually sometime there'll be apps that aren't open source. But in
general I don't see any point in hiding the base OS source.

Jolse