[jhb] Re: Pireps

  • From: "bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 03:44:37 +0100

I saw you on IVAE just before I got dragged by the scruff of my neck to
"entertain" our unexpected arrivals. As they didn't depart until after 2300
it just wasn't worth logging on to catch the tail end traffic. Sorry about
that folks - I was looking forward to tonight.

On the positive side I've obtained a free pass for Thursday so I'll log on
at EGNS around 1930/2000. Anyone bored with the TV is welcome to join in.

Frank - in IVAE it showed you as flying from X1SF to X5FM (or whatever) but
as the codes are not recognised in IVAO the controllers don't have a clue as
to what they represent. Could I ask that you also include in your flight
plan the farm names you are flying from/to? To do this you just add in the
Remarks section the following:

DEP/SNAKE FARM DEST/EGGESFORD RMK/FARM STRIPS

If you do that it will appear on the flight strips, the flight plan and in
IVAE.