[jhb] Pireps

  • From: FrankTurley@xxxxxxx
  • To: jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 15:49:26 EDT

Well there didn't seem to be anything organised tonight, so I did my next
farm strip, this time without FS crashing,  to Snake Farm.

When I finished I checked on the EYe to see Frank at Gloucester and John at
Bristol, sorry if I knew you were going to be there I'd have given you some
traffic.

Anyway, the point of this posting is that when I finished I tried to fill  in
a Pirep, but the system told me this had moved to a new address. I followed
the links into VAs, finally found JHB in the Isle of Man list, and then went
to  my record. I clicked on Pireps, but the system told me this had moved to a
new  address. As Gerry would say, Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

If anyone finds a way out of this please let the rest of us know.

Frank T.