[jhb] Re: Not too hot

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 16:48:25 +0000

Paul,

The last bit reminds me. Towards the end of the summer I lashed out on a very expensive pair of biking jeans. Inside they have a thin layer of Aramid; a Kevlar style material, that provides the protection I get from leathers, at a lower weight. When on the phone to a friend across, SWBO reported I'd bought another bike, also these expensive jeans. When she explained the cost was because of this "special mesh", the friend said "oh, that'll be for the incontinence pads!".

Gerry Winskill

Paul Reynolds wrote:

Now then Gerry,

As SWMBO would say, you need to get away, have a change of surroundings,
relax and enjoy yourself.  And if that's what SWMBO says then that's what
you'll do.  After all SWMBO doesn't stand for nothing!

As for being slightly damp, that last landing a bit tricky then? Or have the
incontinence pads leaked again?

Paul, toungue firmly in cheek.