Re: Upgrading Jaws and windows xp

  • From: "Lois Goodine" <al415@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 23:34:39 -0700

I am using Jaws 12 with XP professional and they are good together.  A few
years ago I got shafted though when I was purchasing a new system and the man
who was building the system for me talked me into accepting XP professional
rather than home.  That meant I had to upgrade my current Jaws license to
accept professional and it cost me about two hundred dollars.  I went along
with this, though somewhat reluctantly because the computer dealer I was
working with had given me a very good deal on the system I wanted.  I like Jaws
12; and I find XP professional a little more secure in some ways than the home
version.  So I guess your big decider will be whether you want to spend the
money.

Hope you find satisfaction.
Lois Goodine.