RE: Upgrading Jaws and windows xp

  • From: "Cy Selfridge" <cyselfridge@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 09:34:03 -0600

Hi,

Were it me I would just go to XP home. Unless you need the few extra things
which XP Pro might give you I think it is a horrid waste of money.

Also, what happens when you re-start your computer?

Occasionally Jaws tells me that it is not authorized but a re-start seems to
clear all that nonsense up.

Cy