Re: Upgrading Jaws and windows xp

  • From: "Gary King" <w4wkz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 11:24:13 -0500

Lori,
Home users don't ordinarily need Windows XP Pro.  In addition, if you upgrade
your JFW to Pro, not only will you have to pay more now, but you will have to
pay more every time you purchase an SMA.  If you should upgrade to Windows 7 in
the future, be sure to get Windows 7 Home Premium for the same reason.

Gary King
w4wkz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx