RE: Upgrading Jaws and windows xp

  • From: "Cy Selfridge" <cyselfridge@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 18:51:50 -0600

Lori,

Yup, that is what I also think.

Now, if you are doing things which XP Home will not support then you really
have no choice with JAWS.

If you can manage with XP Home then the Pro versions are an awful lot of
expense for nothing.

As has been noted it is not only the initial cost but each time you go for a
new SMA you will pay through the nose again ? and again ? and again.

Further, I think that some of the extra features which will run on JAWS Pro
are extra cost items.

Cy