Re: Unusual JFW Crashing Problem

  • From: "Dave Durber" <d.durber@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 17:30:35 -0400

Hello Donna:

Are you using the latest download build of JAWS 11?

If not, try installing the latest version of JAWS to see if that fixes the
problem.

If you are using the latest build version of JAWS 11, you may need to go back
to the previous build version of JAWS 11.

Another suggestion would be to install JAWS 10 to see if the problem exists in
that version.

  HTH

  Sincerely:

  Dave Durber