Re: Unusual JFW Crashing Problem

  • From: "Dave Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 09:12:52 -0700

Donna,

Have you given FS the specs on your video driver? Some Dell units have a driver
that JAWS doesn't like, and that may help to explain the transition from
pre-JAWS-10 to now. JAWS 10 introduced a new paradigm in the Video Chaining
management from VCM to the DCM, so I'm suspicious.

Have you escalated this in the Freedom Scientific organization? It should be,
by all rights.

Dave