[jaws-uk] Re: Please could someone using the latest version of Jaws 8 take a look at a site for me.

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexacts2v4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 15:09:42 -0000

Hi Robert,

Thank you for your reply including the URL, however, I am trying to assess how many Jaws 8 users are having problems with the player on the actual site, as most people would use the premier site itself to listen to broadcasts, and via another list, I have been informed of a broadcast by the Torch Trust for the Blind which is due to air in the future, and what I am trying to work out, is if I can access the actual premier player on the premier website, so that I can use it to access the Torch Program when it is aired,

Hence I appreciate your suggestion, however for the purpose I am requiring access to premier radio, it may not be of use.

Alexander Shannon