[jaws-uk] Re: Please could someone using the latest version of Jaws 8 take a look at a site for me.

  • From: "Joan Muir" <wjmuir.twadugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 22:38:43 -0000

Ok, thanks, Alexander, and I did make a mistake. It's

11.0.5721.5145.

Also, I remember I had problems accessing another site with Windows Media Player as I had Winamp set wrongly and it blocked Windows Media Player.

As well as this, I have to say that I tried the site again and found it cutting out occasionally though I use broadband. So there may be problems with the site itself.

Best wishes,

Joan.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexacts2v4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>