[jaws-uk] Re: Please could someone using the latest version of Jaws 8 take a look at a site for me.

  • From: "Joan Muir" <wjmuir.twadugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 21:49:49 -0000

Hi, Alexander,

I'm beginning to think I may myself be using Windows Media Player version 11 but I can't find a way to get the information.

Please don't rush into changing the version in case I'm using version 11 too. I'll try to find a way of knowing which version I have.

Best wishes,

Joan.

P.S. Afriend using Guide software is having problems accessing the site too.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexacts2v4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>