[jaws-uk] Re: Please could someone using the latest version of Jaws 8 take a look at a site for me.

  • From: "susan mcdonald" <susan_mcdonald52@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 13:41:57 +0000

All I got is "Internet explorer cannot display this window" so maybe they are working on the server

From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexacts2v4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [jaws-uk] Please could someone using the latest version of Jaws 8 take a look at a site for me.
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 21:38:44 -0000

Hi all,

As a result of discussions on another list, myself and one or two jaws users
have been trying to access the following website and listen to the live
shows, however when we get to the relevant player for the site we are unable
to get any sound.

Please note that users of Jaws 7 can access the site hence my posting the
problem to both lists,  as I believe it is not necessarily jaws related as
such but may be partly caused by Jaws 8 but I am not certain.

The site is http://www. the Christian radio station.  I thought it best to
mention this as some people may not wish to listen to such a radio station.

If you can help thank you in advance.

premier.org.uk
Alexander Shannon

Alexander Shannon