[jaws-uk] Re: Please could someone using the latest version of Jaws 8 take a look at a site for me.

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexacts2v4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 16:01:43 -0000

Hi Robert,

The link you gave in the message to which I am replying has now appeared in a message on the list from which I was first informed about the premier radio problem which started this thread, so those of us who are Jaws users may actually use that link.

I apologise if I was dismissive of your message in my first reply to it.

Alexander Shannon