[jaws-uk] Re: Please could someone using the latest version of Jaws 8 take a look at a site for me.

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexacts2v4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 13:32:05 -0000

Hi George,

The url should have been the following:

http://www.premier.org.uk/player.cfm?player=1ed.

I should have pointed out in the message that started this
thread, that the problem that I am experiencing is with getting the radio player to play using Jaws version 8. I have heard from a friend who is using Jaws 7 that the radio player can be accessed using Jaws 7 and
Windows Media Player, I have tried it with the latest update of Jaws version
8 using both Windows Media Player and winamp, and I can get no sound out of
it with either, although winamp says there is an error, something to do with
streaming, but I can not remember exactly what it is.

Alexander Shannon