[jaws-uk] Re: Please could someone using the latest version of Jaws 8 take a look at a site for me.

  • From: "Robert Winter" <robju.furball@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 14:21:03 -0000

Hi Alexander,

I can listen to Premier Radio using Jaws 8 with no problem via the following website:

www.radiofeeds.co.uk

Search for Premier Radio and press enter on the link below it rather than going through the Premier website.

Hope this helps.

Robert

----- Original Message ----- From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexacts2v4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>