[jaws-uk] Re: New jaws update using up an sma Update

  • From: "Marie BAISEZ" <marie.baisez@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 16:33:06 +0100

Good news folks, updating authorization to reset your SMA count with reactivation doesn't take an activation key away.

You'd have thought there would have been a note stating this somewhere.
Nevermind, you live and learn.

Cheers now,

Marie
----- Original Message ----- From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexacts2v4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>